Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Conversations with Sebastian

"Hundred and three."
"Whoopee."
"Highest grade in the class."
"Wondrous."
"...TELL ME HOW AWESOME I AM, YOU INCREDIBLE PRICK."
"I will tell you how big a fish you are in this puddle of a college."
"Pshaw. Wasn't too long ago I wasn't a fish at all, just at thing flopping on the shore gasping for breath."
"Yes, very lyrical, we're all quite impressed. Except you've been rehearsing that."
"Saving it in case of critics, yes." It should be noted that I am unashamed to admit to commentary rehearsal. It's the only reason I get even half the zingers in that I want to.
"Speaking of which..."
"Shit, yes, the story. I'll work on it."
"Get to it."
"...You sound like Jasper Fforde now, Seb."
"I noticed."
"If Jasper Fforde was an asshole." Let it also be noted that Jasper Fforde is as far away from an asshole as it is possible to be.
"Meet an author, steal his accent and delivery. Derivative to the last, dear girl."
"I steal from the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment