Monday, March 14, 2011

Condescension, Part One

I sometimes think that everything I do, I do so I can someday be in a position where nobody can ever justifiably be condescending in my general direction, ever again. That having been said, even when that day eventually comes that I stand on that particular cliffside and regard the world around me, the chances are there will still be someone standing there, arms crossed and delusions fully in place, being unjustifiably condescending.

I suppose I just have one of those faces.

It would appear that there are no ifs, ands or buts about it; I'm just going to have to learn to handle people like that. Calmly. Rationally. Preferably with humor. But if push comes to shove, I suppose I can learn arrogance.

It can't be hard.

Morons do it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment