Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Every time I get on the bus with the Insomniac, my reading list doubles in length. Of course, every time he gets on the bus with me, I introduce him to things like oh, I don't know...

James Joyce's Love Letters.

Which is not very nice of me, as they tend to break things, James Joyce's love letters. LIKE YOUR SANITY AND FAITH IN ALL THINGS GOOD IN THE UNIVERSE.

Consider yourself warned.  Unless, of course, you clicked on the link before reading the warning. Again, not very nice of me. But whatever. Now you've learned a very important lesson....that James Joyce was one dirty-minded sonofabitch. Or possibly not to click on the things I want to tell you about.

Meerkats!

There, rewarded for your continued faith! Unless, of course, you didn't click on the link until you read the text following it, which really just goes to show that you are a wise person who learns from his/her mistakes.Or unless you don't like meerkats, which brings me to the question of, What is wrong with you, who doesn't like meerkats?


This post is going nowhere useful fast. I had probably better get back to work. More later.

Later: More!

My English Comp professor has apparently been reading the brief essays I've taken to giving her aloud to random people. These random people laugh at the things I have to say, and say things like, "that girl, she should be writing professionally!" I mentally turned in my mental chair to mentally stare at Sebastian when she informed me of this state of affairs; he promptly started singing "Baby You're A Rich Man".

Sarcastically.

He does not approve of smugness. In any case, it's been stuck in my head ever since. What a habit-forming song.

No comments:

Post a Comment