Monday, June 13, 2011

It is extremely disconcerting to me how strange caring is, and how close it gets to rage if you compare the physical effects of the feelings. Tightness of chest, banging of heart, whirling of brain, and underneath it all the need to do something, do something, do something...


Only I don't know what.

You rabbling scrounges of humanity! You stupid noisy idiot wonderful gorgeous and terrible species! You make me want to, want to, I don't even know! There is so much world out there, and look what you, what we, are doing with it!

I can't even say. I don't have the words.

I do not want to raise my children-in-potentia in what you are building. I don't know how to protect them. I don't know how to teach them to protect themselves. How can you fight an entire world? How can you give them the tools to figure it out on their own? How can you tell them it will all be okay when it WON'T, how can you teach them to be honest and good and believe in themselves when that's not the best way to survive?

In other news, I don't think I'll be watching the news again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment